
And here she is...if Pat had not been so interested in photography I'm not sure I'd have picked it up. She always takes interesting subjects and angles. Now, that's a film camera around her neck, but she uses the digital slr too. Maybe someday we'll have 2 and we can just be a couple of nutty photographers together. It's nice to have common interests...and this is one that allows us to feed each other with ideas.
This is not Pat's normal habitat; she's usually in her office surrounded by papers and books, doing research on the Net. So it's always a joy to get her out and just enjoy Oregon. There's always something new to see. Obviously it wasn't summer when this was shot. Ah, for the days of layering clothes and chilly breezes. Ok, if you read this blog at all, you know a good deal of it discusses the weather. I guess I'm just a weather bug...left over from my days in Oklahoma and the severe storm seasons I witnessed. And I'm just a weather nut anyway...maybe I should have gone into meteorology.
Anyway, here's Pat...enjoying a cool day and even posing for the camera! Before we know it, it will be fall (I hope!).

1 comment:
I like seeing Pat outside enjoying herself!
Post a Comment