
I always heard that if you didn't like the weather in Oklahoma, wait 5 minutes. Well, I don't think that's true in summer; once it's hot, it's hot. Here in Oregon the heat comes and goes, and the days between are cool, cloudy, and it may even rain! After several nice and cool days, it was in the 90s yesterday, but it's a one day hot spell. By the midddle of the week we'll be around 70 with a chance for some nice showers. Helps keep down the water bill.
The cats are still less than thrilled that there is a dog at home. The dog would love dearly to have at least one cat accept her and be her buddy. I think it will happen with time. Little do the cats know that the dog is not through growing yet! Places that they now find safe will eventually be accessible to the dog. It really would be best to make friends NOW.
I'm still trying to get used to the idea of being a grandmother. So is Pat. Neither of us gave it much thought before; we knew that it was out there on the horizon, but we also knew that the kids would decide if and when. So I'm adding a photo of Karen and Richard; they will be surprised at how their lives change! January will be here sooner than they can imagine!

1 comment:
Congratulations!
Post a Comment