22 September 2008

A Long Week

Last week was a long week, personally and professionally. Big changes in the markets, the financial arena, the global marketplace. Changes too in the health of family members, people I care about but cannot assist as I'm just too far away. I can make phone calls, work with other family members, hopefully find solutions to the current problems.

All of this is very draining. It's an emotional high alert and really zaps you. So we took a nice drive yesterday, dog and all. We found fruit to bring home, we saw clouds, rain, evidence of fire...more "clouds" from a fire still burning. We saw the sun break through as evening approached, providing a spectacular sunset. There is just not much to write. Not without lots of details, and I don't want to do details right now.

It's a new week with new challenges and the continuation of some old challenges. The sun is out, fall is in the air...crisp days, colorful trees. The cycle goes on, the season march past on as we stop to glimpse their passage. A new week...

No comments: