Here we are, slowing marching toward Spring. A few days of nice weather, a few days of rain and chilly breezes. Today is a mix of sun and high clouds, hovering in the 50s. How appropriate! As today I'm 55. A big number...and I used to think 40 was old! It's been a while since then, and I no longer think of 55 as being old, just well seasoned. ;-)
It is hard to look back at the 1960s or 70s and realized just how long ago that was. To say the 1968 was 40 years ago is almost mind boggling. I'm sure I can't account for the passage of the those years, but I can tell you they do run by faster and faster as I age.
This year feels a bit older only because I've had bronchitis for a couple of weeks and the coughing is wearing me out! Otherwise, I cannot say being in the 50s is a bad thing. The alternative is, of course, worse. ;-) So, I'll take my 50s and enjoy them!!
06 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment